TheTechWilliamsTheTechWilliams

Main News Art Reviews Stats

I can't fap to this... I can't fap to this...

I should have known by now it was on loop by now

But it took listening to that hypnotizing cat 20+ times to realize it. As creepy but addicting as usual, but kinda different somehow. Doesn't have the same re-watch value as the other ones.

Soulmates Soulmates

I like you already

Although the flash was kinda spotty it was still cute and witty. the music and voice were perfect for the style to.

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

I knew it

I knew he was the monster, but I didn't expect that ending.

I love how she just sits there screaming, then she takes a break, looks at it and screams again. XD

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Wow. o_O

I've been trying to learn how to make a RPG style battle game like this for ever but one of my friends said noone would be interested in something like that. You proved him wrong (And now I want to learn how to make mine T-T)

Like the moves and scenes, but the enemy status could be a little bit more reconisable, I didn't know that was their health.

Goin Up Goin Up

LOVE this game

But I ended up getting stuck when I hit a bomb and got stuck between a big guy and a wall

Advanced Sprites Tutorial Advanced Sprites Tutorial

Wait, that was advanced!?

I don't meant to be a troll, but come on, most of that stuff I figured out by myself the first time I got on. but I guess its good for people with no computer skill. (The music annoyed me because it started turning into a round)

Zelda: Gerudo Valley Zelda: Gerudo Valley

Oh this is newer.

Lol. I was wondering why I never heard this one. Its nice to hear a version that isn't insanely different.

Aquatic Ruins-STH2 Aquatic Ruins-STH2

Game off a bit to strong.

And It kinda sounded like electronics meet flutes. Im my personal opinion you have to make the main instrument sound more like an instrument and lover it down a little so that it will not only help with the flute peoblem but blend them. Good attempt anyway.