TheTechWilliamsTheTechWilliams

Main News Art Reviews Stats

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Wow. o_O

I've been trying to learn how to make a RPG style battle game like this for ever but one of my friends said noone would be interested in something like that. You proved him wrong (And now I want to learn how to make mine T-T)

Like the moves and scenes, but the enemy status could be a little bit more reconisable, I didn't know that was their health.

Goin Up Goin Up

LOVE this game

But I ended up getting stuck when I hit a bomb and got stuck between a big guy and a wall

Advanced Sprites Tutorial Advanced Sprites Tutorial

Wait, that was advanced!?

I don't meant to be a troll, but come on, most of that stuff I figured out by myself the first time I got on. but I guess its good for people with no computer skill. (The music annoyed me because it started turning into a round)

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

Ugh

That was extremely creepy. I love how all of the Alice is dead is hauntingly creepy but I can't stop playing. The music alone creeped me out almost enough to make me stop playing. I didn't expect the ending and it was so sudden.

Doodle Devil Doodle Devil

Wow that was extreamly difficult.

But I got it.

Tsunami Fighter Tsunami Fighter

Thank you.

Its good seeing people like you that actually do something other than say Pray for Japan. I believe Japan does not need our prayers, they need our help. I would donate threw your game, but I already gave them $50 which is alot for someone without a job, I really like the fact its a metal game, thats how I found it. Good job

Burrito Bison Burrito Bison

1:33:07

Thats how long it took me to break out.

FFXIII Servicing Snow FFXIII Servicing Snow

Xerule

I love everything you make, but Xerule is my favorite. You need more of him.

Chistmas 2008 Chistmas 2008

Merry xmas

Wow. I feel in love with xerude. lol